Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Help (Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance Driver)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Help (Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance Driver)

Hello guys, my client have 1 unit Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance, now the condition is the SBA has Windows Server 2008 R2 and on that SBA I don't find this software :

-Microsoft Communications Server „14
    -Survivable Branch Appliance components (Registrar, Proxy, Routing, Mediation Server) „
    -Web based configuration and monitoring User Interface

maybe there's someone that already uninstall it..

I want to upgrade to WS 2012 R2 OS. Is that possible??

If I already upgrade the server to 2012 R2 and the driver is not compatible, how can i reset the machine to default factory because they also lost the USB to rollback the machine.

any suggestion?
    Zuletzt geändert von nivad; 04.03.2015, 09:34.

Hello Nivad,

if you don't know anything about your clients computer don't change anything.
    very important:
    you MUST NOT upgrade your OS to Windows Server 2012.

First use a webbrowser and try to connect to the (hopefully) installed WebInterface on the computer by just specifying "http://ipdaddress/".

if this doesn't work contact Ferrari electronic Hotline to get a description howto recreate an USB Recovery Stick for SBA.

Ralf

Kommentar

Hi Ralf,

Why I must not upgrade to Windows Server 2012 ? is there any supported document about it ?

Kommentar

For Lync Server 2010 SBA there was the explicit requirement by Micorosft to use Windows Server 2008R2. Ferrari electronic still applies this requirement für Lync Server 2013 SBA

Ralf

Kommentar

For Lync 2013 SBA the OS must be Windows Server 2008 R2 - this is a requirement from Microsoft.
          Johann Deutinger

Kommentar

is there any guidance to recreate USB Recovery Stick ?

Kommentar

Nivad,

please contact Ferrari electronic Hotline to get Help for recreating USB Recovery Stick for your SBA: http://www.ferrari-electronic.com/en...e/support.html

Kommentar

i have already email their support team but no response

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X