Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Help (Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance Driver)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• nivad
    antwortet
    i have already email their support team but no response

Einen Kommentar schreiben:

• Ralf Jänike
    antwortet
    Nivad,

please contact Ferrari electronic Hotline to get Help for recreating USB Recovery Stick for your SBA: http://www.ferrari-electronic.com/en...e/support.html

• nivad
    antwortet
    is there any guidance to recreate USB Recovery Stick ?

• Johann Deutinger
    antwortet
    For Lync 2013 SBA the OS must be Windows Server 2008 R2 - this is a requirement from Microsoft.

• Ralf Jänike
    antwortet
    For Lync Server 2010 SBA there was the explicit requirement by Micorosft to use Windows Server 2008R2. Ferrari electronic still applies this requirement für Lync Server 2013 SBA

Ralf

• nivad
    antwortet
    Hi Ralf,

Why I must not upgrade to Windows Server 2012 ? is there any supported document about it ?

• Ralf Jänike
    antwortet
    Hello Nivad,

if you don't know anything about your clients computer don't change anything.
    very important:
    you MUST NOT upgrade your OS to Windows Server 2012.

First use a webbrowser and try to connect to the (hopefully) installed WebInterface on the computer by just specifying "http://ipdaddress/".

if this doesn't work contact Ferrari electronic Hotline to get a description howto recreate an USB Recovery Stick for SBA.

Ralf

• nivad
    hat ein Thema erstellt Help (Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance Driver).

Help (Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance Driver)

Hello guys, my client have 1 unit Ferrari Survivable Branch Appliance, now the condition is the SBA has Windows Server 2008 R2 and on that SBA I don't find this software :

-Microsoft Communications Server „14
    -Survivable Branch Appliance components (Registrar, Proxy, Routing, Mediation Server) „
    -Web based configuration and monitoring User Interface

maybe there's someone that already uninstall it..

I want to upgrade to WS 2012 R2 OS. Is that possible??

If I already upgrade the server to 2012 R2 and the driver is not compatible, how can i reset the machine to default factory because they also lost the USB to rollback the machine.

any suggestion?
    Zuletzt geändert von nivad; 04.03.2015, 09:34.
Lädt...
X