• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Configure Postmaster Undeliverable fax and Connector

Hi All,

i have a several question:
    1. how to configure postmaster in Fax Office Master? so if any stray fax coming, the fax will be forwarded to someone or to fax center?
    2. i have 2 exchange 2010 hub transport, can i have 2 connector from fax officemaster server to hub transport? by now, i only have 1 connector?

Messaging server version: 4.2.1.26865
    Configuration Program: 4.2.1.26859

Thanks.

Regards,
    Endrik

Configure Postmaster for Fax Connector

Hallo,

Zitat von endrik
    1. how to configure postmaster in Fax Office Master? so if any stray fax coming, the fax will be forwarded to someone or to fax center?
    To provide a postmaster recipient you need to open the OfficeMaster Exchange Administration which is installed on a OfficeMaster computer by default (if you have selected an Exchange based installation).

Please open the OfficeMaster Exchange Administration and select the Connector Configuration. Select now an associated hub server and edit the properties of the Connector for UMS. The first entry in the General tab is the postmaster.

Zitat von endrik
    2. i have 2 exchange 2010 hub transport, can i have 2 connector from fax officemaster server to hub transport? by now, i only have 1 connector?
    To configure a second fail over hub server, which will be connected by the OfficeMaster in case of fall back issues, please contact the Ferrari electronic Hotline for low level configuration tasks, regarding to this forum thread.

Best Regards

Marko Riebe

Kommentar

Hi Marko,

thanks Marko, the postmaster is work. Really appreciate your help.
      I will contact the hotline, but need to make sure that we have a service support or not.

Regards,
      Endrik

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X