Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Officemaster 4 + Exchange 2010 - FAX doesn't work.

Einklappen
Dieses Thema ist geschlossen.
X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Officemaster 4 + Exchange 2010 - FAX doesn't work.

Hello,

My name is Andrew, I’m systems administrator at ameria GmbH. We use your hardware and software for our UM infrastructure which help us very much. Everything works fine but the last time our FAX has stopped and now we cannot receive any faxes. The system has configured by third party service provider who doesn’t support us anymore and now we have to solve all problems by ourselves. The main problem at this moment that I cannot find any documentation in English translation and translation German is very difficult for me at this moment and as result I cannot understand completely what is going on. I have made several screenshots which can show you the problem. The account which cannot receive FAX(+49 6221 43 43-303) is “office” and also I saw some errors regarding of another user who already moved to another OU at Active Directory. Some details about our infrastructure:
    OCS 2007 r2 Standard.
    Exchange 2010 Standard.
    And all other information you can have a look at screenshots:

if you require any further information, feel free to contact me by e-mail
    Best regards,
    Andrew Klimukh

Hi Andrew,

you can find the English documentation by changing the language of our website. While trying it i saw the problem, there is no english document in the OM4 section ...

Please try http://www.ferrari-electronic.de/en/...ter3%2FManuals

If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask us.

Best regards
    Chris Helbing

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X