X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Migration from R2008 to R2016

Hi,

I have to migrate the old fax server (Office Master + Xcapi) (on Windows R2008) to a new one on R2016.

I already install the Office Master suite but it seems the UMS Connector is not present. Is there a licence issue ? I already contact the licences service from Ferrari to give me some help.
    I also see that the services "Basic converter, converter,..." are not running. When I try to restart it, it's stopped after 10 seconds.

Thx in avance for your help,

Guillaume

Hi,

if you installed an OfficeMaster Suite on the new server, and the license is installed correctly, there is no reason why the components should not start correctly.

The UMS Connector is only present if you installed a connector from the new server. It is possible to copy the configuration files, but with a simple copy the OfficeMaster Suite will stop, because of configuration differences between the servers. Some configuration files depend on the servername. Some files cannot be used in another system without individual settings changes. It is not clear to analyze the behaviour of the new system without log files. Maybe the hotline could have a deeper look at the new system.

Best regards

Marko Riebe

Kommentar

Hi Marko,

Thx for you reply.

Your sale support give me the new license and after the implementation of this one, it works.

BR

Guillaume

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X